Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pen and YouTube...

So, I have not been doing any sky outside nights. Been raining, and too tired to be out there anyway. The sky is beautiful though. And I thought I saw a cumulonimbus nimbus cloud rising up.
I still need to get a camera, but I'm investing (sounds pro when that is said) in a special pen that when you take notes you can record sound bytes. And it has a built in dictionary, ENG and Spanish plus 6 other languages (I think it said could be 8), and I'm getting the 8GB.(Called Livescribe: Echo). This pen is going to be extremely useful. I love to listen to YouTube lectures especially on Astronomy. And how often do we forget why the note we wrote is there on the pg; this prevents that. I wish they would let us attach that to a memory stick though to add more than just 8GB. Cause I would have six lecture notebooks going in a week. Or so I'd like to believe. It'll be fun going thru Walter Lewins' lectures on Physics 1 again and really take incredible notes. I love Walter Lewin, and I recommend listening to his lectures despite his work is in the area of evolution (but doesn't jam it down your throat), and he is very organized in his lectures so you get an hands on view and great notes.

***Please note: I am turning the blog off FEEDS; cause I mean for this to be viewed only on site. Sometimes my posts make more sense in the written and intended format than in black and white with little to no formatting*** Thanks[...and also remember I rarely if ever underline. So, if there is underline I'm not really underlining! :0) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meteorites