Saturday, August 11, 2012

After a brief scare, GPN is still online. I thought that while cleaning up old blogs that I had inadvertently deleted My blog! But I didn't. Looks like, I might take my telescope out tonight! Clear sky. So,I might also hook my computer up to my camera too. Unless, the weather doesn't want me too, but it probably does by the looks of things.

GP is sleeping next to me. And so is Needles. They are the reason I have GPN in my title. Great cats. Well, with that all in mind I am off for another Saturday.

I'm currently thinking of attending another Star Trek convention. especially since between no and then I'll of seen all the episodes of every series. I get it FREE on amazon Prime. be great once I get Apple TV. If they let me use amazon otherwise I am going to get Google TV.

I'm off. I have Earl Grey Tea to drink then work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meteorites